Staten Island - Rosebank Summer Camp
We are not your ordinary children’s Summer camp. At our premiere camp, children nurture their own unique abilities and interests in the performing and creative arts. Our camp gives every camper the opportunity to perform a leading role or to showcase their artwork. In doing so, everyone walks out a star! 🌟
A Premiere Music & Art Summer Camp Experience.
Early Bird Special Until April 1st!
Save 10% off 2 weeks or more with only a $100 deposit!
Save 10% on summer camp with only a $100 deposit!
Hurry! Offer Expires April 1st!
Don’t forget that everyday is a party!
Most importantly our campers build confidence, inspire creative expression, and make great lifetime friendships.
Join us and see for yourself!
2020 Camp Info
All new simplified pricing for 2020!
– $500 a week for 2 weeks
– $425 a week for 4 weeks
– $395 a week for 6 weeks
– $375 a week for 8 weeks
Don’t forget! Save 10% off 2 weeks or more by registering with a $100 deposit before April 1st!
- Discounts cannot be combined. Only one offer per family.
- All program cancellations must be in writing; telephone cancellations will not be honoured.
- Late registration after May 1st, 2020 is only given on program availability and must be paid in full.
- Programs may not be changed or switched after June 1st.
- There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
- Only one discount may be applied where applicable; discounts may not be combined
- This camp is not a program of or otherwise sponsored by the NYC Department of Education.
- A deposit of $100 is required to process all camp registrations. This deposit (and any additional payment toward tuition) is refundable prior to April 1st, 2020, minus a $50 processing fee. After April 1st, the $100 deposit is not refundable, but any additional payments made toward tuition remain refundable prior to June 1st, 2020. After June 1st, 2020, no refunds will be given for withdrawal from camp.
- Camp must be paid for in full by June 15th, 2020. Failure to pay for camp in full will result in a forfeiture of paid fees.
- DEA Music and Art reserves the right to suspend and/or expel any camper. Refunds, if any, are at the sole discretion of DEA Music and Art
- Limited number of campers required. For program to be offered
- I agree to allow my child to participate in all programs and allow the use of any photographs or video for future publicity material unless otherwise specified.
- I authorize DEA music and Art to make all necessary emergency decisions including medical treatment when I and the pers
- $100/week morning and afternoon till 5 pm. $15 additional till 6 pm.
- $65/week for AM only
- $85/week for PM only till 5 pm. $15 additional till 6 pm.
Elis Lloshi has worked with kids as a music teacher and choir director for more than 15 years. His students have been awarded outstanding accomplishments participating in international music competitions, taking the ABRSM exams and accepted to Mark Twain for the gifted and talented middle school. He is dedicated to bringing the best to all of his students and providing them with all the support needed to achieve success.
Elis holds a degree in Music Composition, is an outstanding Jazz Performer and enjoys working with children of all ages.
He is the office manager at Rosebank Studio and Camp Director for our summer session program.
At the end of each two week session campers put on a mini performance!
Children also love to show off what they creatively accomplished in the set design and visual arts segments. The things kids will explore! They may even be inspired to have a future profession in the arts.
Audition on a musical instrument or singing or test your ability to paint and draw for a more personalized experience. Limited seats.
Those accepted will be able to focus on an area of interest and may be awarded a special performing/showcasing their talent opportunity in one of our upcoming events. Auditions and Testing held during our business hours.